Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's the Time for a New Beginning ...

Yes ... It is the time for a new beginning and its a complete turn around for me. Those who dont know me might wonder why and what im trying to turn around from. That story my friends would be left for another day.

Just imagine a situation as such where you leave almost 10 years of your life behind ... a situation where you turn away from something which you have been building for 10 years ... something which has become part of your life ... thats the kind of stuff that i am taling about. The kind of stuff that is changing my life as i continue to type this blog of mine.

Why a blog you might ask .... well, why not ? : )

I am a person who sees art and music everywhere i go ... everything i see and everything that happens to me turns into a song or into music in my life .... so wish each passing day, this will be the media where I will continue to post what I have encountered ... what I feel and most of all what i create into songs.

I will be commencing on the first of my you tube video sessions today. Hopefully from tomorrow i will be able to upload live performances of my songs for your viewing pleasure.

Until then, ciao !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment