Sunday, November 22, 2009

To All You Haters ....

Im back, and it feels good to be back. The absence was long, but the wait was worth it. Im re-energized and feeling on top of the world.

Its simply amazing how life turns things around ... specially when you are expecting absolutely nothing ! The worst possible thing can turn around to be the best.

I lost my job and was trusted to the paths of hell ... no employer, no money and here I was, stuck in this world of possibilities with no where to go. You can believe me, it is the toughest thing to not have a job, specially when you have people depending on you and looking upto you. Life became one big let down and i hit depression ... hard !

But god came to the rescue ... before i could even contemplate, all possible venues which i could have moved forward in, closed down on me ! ... I had no where else to turn to, except for my music ...

Music was a major part of my life, but is now my livelihood as well as my passion ! ... Its truly a blessing to be able to do what you love as a living, and i believe that god saw my misery and came to my rescue ...

People might laugh at me, they might think that i put too much of emphasis on god, and i put too much of things in his hands, but lets face it .... im happy even after i lost almost everything ... are you ?

Which brings us to the topic of this blog ... All the people who hated me, who did me wrong, who pushed and pulled to knock me off my feet .... I salute you ! ... I have found true happiness in life because of you ! ... May god bless all of you !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment